Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AdviceClub - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AdviceClub > Topics

Subject: Missing him
Replies: 1 Views: 258

kallie92 3.01.10 - 02:38am
My boyfriend and i recently split up :( it was hard enough that we did but then a few weeks later i found out i was pregnant. He knows i'm pregnant and he wants to be back with me but his family are making threats to him. I miss him so much and just want to give him a huge hug and kiss. What can i do? *

dj_sam 3.01.10 - 02:56am
Hi! Wish u a happy new year... Sorry n sad to hear that u r sandwitched in between this problem... Hope this new year may bring happiness to ur unborn, u n ur bf... 1st of I want to tell u to meet up with ur bf with some respectful mature people whom u can count on them as well trust... N talk to him with the help of the people u can count on n trust so u both could come to a good conclusion how to resolve the matter... Do reply your comments in order to help u gain courage n make u strong, all our moderators n members here would love to help u with their valuable advices... Take care n all the best... Pls keep us noted whatever u do regarding this issue so we could help u by giving some valuable tips in order where u should use them to reslove this matter... cuddle.GIF DJ Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

* AdviceClub Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AdviceClub

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits