AdviceClub - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AdviceClub > Topics

Subject: some1 special
Replies: 21 Views: 694

swtns2 17.10.09 - 02:39am
how do u know when u find that special some1? *

dj_sam 17.10.09 - 02:56am
when u have cl0se c0ntact with that pers0n then by feelings u c0uld ell0b0rate whether the pers0n is a special 0ne 0r n0t... DJ Sam - AdviceClub M0derat0r. *

m_o_o_n 4.11.09 - 05:05am
How to find someone is special and close to our Hoeart???? good question...... For all you people who say I love You even when they have no clue what love is exactly!? Or for all the people who feel that they are in love.? What is love??When we claim that it's
love that we have for
someone, are we correct??
Something to ponder upon..Are
your palms sweaty, is your
heart racing and is your voice
caught within your chest??It isn't love, it's a like.?You can't keep your eyes off them, am I right?? It isn't love, it's a lust.? Are you proud, and eager to
show them off??It isn't love,
it's a it's a luck.?Do you want
them because you know
they're there??It isn't love, it's a loneliness? Are you there because it's what everyone wants?? It isn't love, it's a loyalty. Then watzz LOVE?? Hw to find sum spl to ur Heart?? gigglez.GIF *

dj_sam 4.11.09 - 05:49am
o dear what a long sweet poem as well an advice... smile.GIF - DJ Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

m_o_o_n 4.11.09 - 05:57am
hey i m yet to complete... shall i proceed.... i want to say wat exactly is LOVE?! *

m_o_o_n 4.11.09 - 06:00am
Are you there because they kissed you, or held your hand?? It isn't love, it's low confidence.?Do you stay for their confessions of love,
because you don't want to hurt
them??It isn't love, it's a pity.?
Do you belong to them
because their sight makes your heart skip a beat??It isn't love, it's an infatuation.? Do you pardon their faults because you care about them??It isn't love, it's a friendship?Do you tell them every day they are
the only one you think of??It
isn't love, it's a lie.?Are you willing to give all of your favorite things for their sake?? It isn't love, it's a charity. *

m_o_o_n 4.11.09 - 06:04am
Hmmmm ok!
LoVe LoVe LoVe - - - - wats
that?
Does your heart ache and
break when they're sad?
Then it's Love.
Do you cry for their pain, even
when they pretend to be
strong?
Then it's Love.
Do their eyes see your true
heart, and touch your soul so
deeply it hurts?
Then it's Love.
Do you stay because a blinding,
incomprehensible mix of pain
and relation pulls you close
and holds you there?
Then it's Love.
Do you accept their faults
because they're a part of who they are? Then it's Love *

m_o_o_n 4.11.09 - 06:20am
Are you
attracted to others, but stay
with them faithfully without
regret?
Then it's Love.
Could you allow them to leave
you, not because they want to
but because they have to?
Then it's Love. Would you give them your heart, and your life? Then it's LOVE. mwah.GIF Thatzz it.... Have u got that Friendzz!!!!? farewell.GIF *

dj_sam 4.11.09 - 08:31am
0h yeah certainly all friends will get it hun @ m00n... mwah ur p0etics making me em0ti0nal na... a special rose.GIF f0r u hun... DJ Sam - AdviceClub M0derat0r. *

danhage 12.11.09 - 07:23am
oh my goodness where do you get you inspiration from....those are the most beautiful word i have ever heard!!! *

dawidokz 12.11.09 - 11:50am
WOW WOW WOW WOW dat was awesum moon,i realy liked dat. smile.GIF *

dj_sam 12.11.09 - 05:33pm
my dream is fly 0ver the rainb0w sky s0 high na... DJ Sam - AdviceClub M0derat0r. nana.GIF *

daisy81 18.11.09 - 06:35pm
Q:What is L0ve?
A: God is Love

love is patient, undrstanding, sacrifies, f0rgiven...

Love is a hidden fire
a pleasant sore, a soothing pain, an agreable torment, a sweet wound n a short-gentle-death n
finally, Love is BLIND. *

dj_sam 19.11.09 - 01:01am
mwahaha.GIF w0w nice qu0te hun... s0 sweet... DJ Sam - AdviceClub M0derat0r. *

1vie1 21.01.10 - 08:10am
D one I lov s sme1 special but he s nt mine. . . . Huhuhu *

dj_sam 21.01.10 - 09:45am
confused2.GIF o dear poor special someone... *

winxxx 22.01.10 - 12:09am
Wen evrythng seems to be unfair, wen ol dat u do is n0t appreciated, i'l take ur hand, wipe ur tears and dry, take u f0r a walk and remind u h0w special u are,..if n0t f0r all at least...f0r me. *

dj_sam 22.01.10 - 12:56am
2thumbsup.GIF @ winx x x hun mwah *

daisy81 22.01.10 - 02:12am
Hi hun sam! mwah.GIF i miss u! N forgiveme.GIF wen i'm n0t feel to talk to you...mwah! Im always here..girlwink.GIF *

dj_sam 22.01.10 - 11:27am
hi hun hOws u hun? wOrried why u r nOt in the mOOd tO talk tO me darling... mwah missu.GIF sO much cheers.GIF *

puri2711 23.01.10 - 08:35am
Sum1 spl..wen u feel dat spl person is the 1 wid whom u can spend ur whole life, he/she understands u & loves u 4 & as u r... *

dj_sam 23.01.10 - 09:08am
exactly @ puri... clap3.GIF *

* AdviceClub Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AdviceClub

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits